What is the purpose of this task?
Quimbee has been gathering proficiency data about you during this course and has used that data to calculate your proficiency in all MBE topics. The purpose of this task is to help you use this proficiency data to study the most important topics for which you have the least proficiency.
How do I complete this task?
To complete an adaptive task, you must have 75% course completion or higher.
- Go to your performance-stats page.
- Find the topic with the highest importance rank for which you have the least proficiency.
- Click the "Study" link and drill through all the flashcards.
- Click the "Improve" link and answer all the multiple-choice questions for the topic.
- Go down the list, repeating these steps for each topic, until the end of your study day.
- Click "Mark as Complete" when you're finished studying for the day.
How much time do I have to complete the task?