Law Office of Brian Brunkow
Brian Brunkow, Esq., is a northwest native and graduated cum laude
with a business law focus from Seattle University School of Law. Brian
passed the WA Bar in ’01, the CA Bar in ’06, and has worked extensively
in regulatory compliance, corporate training, and dispute resolution in
Seattle & San Diego.
Outside of work, Brian has coached youth & high school football, is a sports parenting author and speaks at west coast coaching clinics on student-athlete development and NCAA athletic recruiting practices.
- Bar Member: WA & CA
- J.D., Cum Laude Honors; Business Law Focus Seattle University School of Law
- Mediation Dispute Resolution Certificate, Seattle University School of Law
- Collaborative Team-Negotiations Program, Seattle Collaborative Law Training Group
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA: NCAA Athletic Recruiting & Scholarships
- Horizon Academy High School, San Diego, CA: Peak Sports Parenting
- Arizona Football Coaches Association Conference: Coaching & Communication
- Glazier Coaching Academy, Reno & Las Vegas, NV: Student Athlete Development
- YouTube Channel: “Sports Law Snacks"
- Zero Offseason, #16 @ Amazon/Kindle for Coaching Football category
- Athlete to Entrepreneur #16 @ Amazon/Kindle for Sports Law category
- Coaching Communication, Washington Coach magazine
- San Diego Padres General Counsel - Day in the Life, Pacific San Diego magazine