One of the goals of criminal punishment, involving therapy or training to help and educate someone who committed a crime. In evidence, rehabilitation is a method by which a party to a trial overcomes the impeachment of the party's witness during cross-examination.
Mauris finibus odio eu maximus interdum. Ut ultricies suscipit justo in bibendum. Sed eu magna efficitur, luctus lorem ut, tincidunt arcu. Praesent varius sit amet erat hendrerit placerat. In posuere eget ante id facilisis. Integer semper venenatis felis lacinia malesuada.
Get full access FREE
With a 7-Day free trial membership
Here's why 685,000 law students have relied on our key terms:
- A complete online legal dictionary of law terms and legal definitions
- Over 7,600 key terms written in plain English to help you not only understand the law but master it
- The premier online law dictionary built specifically for law students
- Easy access in class or on the go, accessible both online and through the Quimbee mobile app
- Reliable - written by legal professors and practitioners
- Get instant access to all related rules of law to any specific key term with a Quimbee Study Aid plan