Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Use Quimbee’s Wills, Trusts, and Estates Outline to ace your final exam in wills, trusts, and estates or to supplement your preparation for the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE). Professionally written and fully accessible 24/7 on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, Quimbee’s Wills, Trusts, and Estates Outline covers the laws governing the disposition of property after death, either by intestate succession or by will, as well as an overview of the laws of trusts and estate planning.
The topic of Wills, Trusts, and Estates deals with the disposition of estates before and after death. Typically, a person’s estate consists of his or her real and personal property, as well as any other property interests that may be the subject of ownership. [See Uniform Probate Code § 2-101(13), (38) (1990)] The estate of a decedent, or deceased person, may be disposed of by intestacy or will. Generally, the Uniform Probate Code and Uniform Trust Code serve as a useful guide to this area of law. This outline is based on the rules provided by these codes. However, it is important to note that not all states have adopted the Uniform Probate Code and Uniform Trust Code in their entirety. Be sure to check for variations in relevant statutes when studying law in a specific state.
The law of intestacy applies to any portion of a decedent’s estate that has not been disposed of by a will. This may occur when (1) the decedent dies without a will, (2) the will is...
This is a preview of Quimbee's outline on Wills, Trusts, and Estates. You can purchase the full outline for a one-time payment of $29.
All Quimbee Outlines include:
- PDF or Word document download
- Integration with Quimbee's library of case briefs
- Black letter law and relevant exceptions
- Real-world examples to illustrate difficult concepts
- Everything you need to score an A on your final exam
- 24/7 access on desktop, tablet or mobile devices
Here's why 74,000+ law students use Quimbee:
- Reliable - all content written by law professors and practitioners
- Access to over 7,542 case briefs keyed to 85 casebooks
- Massive library of on-demand video lessons and practice questions for 1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls
- Top-notch customer support
- Unlimited, 24/7 access on desktop, mobile, or tablet devices