An exception to an employee’s eligibility for workers’-compensation coverage for injuries sustained in the course of employment if those injuries are intentionally caused by a third person for personal reasons and not directed at the target as an employee or because of his employment.
Mauris finibus odio eu maximus interdum. Ut ultricies suscipit justo in bibendum. Sed eu magna efficitur, luctus lorem ut, tincidunt arcu. Praesent varius sit amet erat hendrerit placerat. In posuere eget ante id facilisis. Integer semper venenatis felis lacinia malesuada.
Get full access FREE
With a 7-Day free trial membership
Here's why 687,000 law students have relied on our key terms:
- A complete online legal dictionary of law terms and legal definitions
- Over 7,600 key terms written in plain English to help you not only understand the law but master it
- The premier online law dictionary built specifically for law students
- Easy access in class or on the go, accessible both online and through the Quimbee mobile app
- Reliable - written by legal professors and practitioners
- Get instant access to all related rules of law to any specific key term with a Quimbee Study Aid plan