The procedure by which a party defending against a claim, in the capacity of a third-party plaintiff, brings an outside party, known as a third-party defendant, into the lawsuit on the ground that such third-party defendant may bear some or all of the third-party plaintiff’s liability.
Mauris finibus odio eu maximus interdum. Ut ultricies suscipit justo in bibendum. Sed eu magna efficitur, luctus lorem ut, tincidunt arcu. Praesent varius sit amet erat hendrerit placerat. In posuere eget ante id facilisis. Integer semper venenatis felis lacinia malesuada.
Get full access FREE
With a 7-Day free trial membership
Here's why 688,000 law students have relied on our key terms:
- A complete online legal dictionary of law terms and legal definitions
- Over 7,600 key terms written in plain English to help you not only understand the law but master it
- The premier online law dictionary built specifically for law students
- Easy access in class or on the go, accessible both online and through the Quimbee mobile app
- Reliable - written by legal professors and practitioners
- Get instant access to all related rules of law to any specific key term with a Quimbee Study Aid plan