Use Quimbee’s Constitutional Law Outline and Quickline to ace your final exam in constitutional law or supplement your preparation for the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE). Professionally written and fully accessible 24/7 on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, Quimbee’s Constitutional Law Outline covers the scope and limitations of governmental authority under the United States Constitution, including judicial review, the separation of powers, federalism, and individual rights.
The Constitution of the United States is a written document that sets forth the powers and duties of the federal government and guarantees fundamental rights to people in the United States. Article III of the Constitution establishes the judicial branch and vests judicial power in the Supreme Court, as well as any lesser federal courts as Congress may create, such as federal district courts (trial courts) and circuit courts (appellate courts). In the landmark case of Marbury v. Madison, the Supreme Court held that the judicial branch of the federal government has the authority to interpret the Constitution and declare acts of Congress unconstitutional. This process of determining constitutionality is known as judicial review and may apply to acts of the legislative and executive branches, as well as state governments. Federal courts may conduct judicial review where they have jurisdiction over a claim that fulfills the requirements of justiciability. [See U.S....
This is a preview of Quimbee's outline on Constitutional Law. You can purchase the full outline for a one-time payment of $29.
All Quimbee Outlines include:
- PDF or Word document download
- Integration with Quimbee's library of case briefs
- Black letter law and relevant exceptions
- Real-world examples to illustrate difficult concepts
- Everything you need to score an A on your final exam
- 24/7 access on desktop, tablet or mobile devices
Here's why 92,000+ law students use Quimbee:
- Reliable - all content written by law professors and practitioners
- Access to over 7,542 case briefs keyed to 85 casebooks
- Massive library of on-demand video lessons and practice questions for 1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls
- Top-notch customer support
- Unlimited, 24/7 access on desktop, mobile, or tablet devices