Logourl black

25 Percent Rule

Definition

A method of determining patent infringement damages under which it is assumed that 25 percent of the profits of the product using the invention would go to the patent holder and the remaining 75 percent would go to the infringer.

Related Rules [?]


The related rules section is for members only and includes a compilation of all the rules of law in Quimbee's database relating to this key term.

To access the related rules, please start your free trial or log in.