Here's why 10,000 law students rely on our case briefs:
- Reliable - written by law professors and practitioners not other law students.
- The right length and amount of information - includes the facts, issue, rule of law, holding and reasoning, and any concurrences and dissents.
- Access in your class - works on your mobile and tablet.
- 7,515 briefs - keyed to 85 casebooks.
- Uniform format for every case brief.
- Written in plain English - not in legalese and not just repeating the court's language.
- Massive library of related video lessons - and practice questions.
- Ability to tag case briefs in an outlining tool.
- Top-notch customer support.